Homemade Chocolate Chip Cookies

6:05:00 PM

 Hello my darlings! I'm back, and with something sweet to share. o(〃^▽^〃)o However before we get started, I just want to apologize for not updating for so long. I've been so busy!

  Anyway, today I'll show you guys how I make my own chocolate chip cookies. 


One of my guilty pleasures!

What you'll need: 
3 Cups of All-Purpose Flour
2 Cup of  Semisweet Chocolate Chips
2 Sticks (1 Cup) of Unsalted Butter (Softened)
1 Teaspoon of Baking Soda
1 Cup of Brown Sugar
1 Cup of White Sugar
2 Teaspoons of Vanilla Extract
1/2 Teaspoon of Salt
2 Large Eggs (Beaten)


So soft and moist

Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees for 20 minutes
2. In a large bowl, add the unsalted butter, white and brown sugar. Mix until it's creamy. Next, add the vanilla extract, and beaten eggs. Mix it all together again.
3. Add the dry ingredients with the wet ingredients (with the chocolate chips!) until it has the perfect cookie dough texture
4. Take a handful of the cookie dough and roll it until it's a perfect ball shape
5. Place the cookie balls on a cookie sheet pan, at least an inch or 2 away from each other (depending how big or small you made the balls!)
6. Let the cookies bake for 10 minutes until they have a light, golden brown appearance. Make sure you remove them out of the oven right away so they can keep their softness!

Let the cookies cool down for a few minutes and enjoy~ 

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments