Sailor Moon X Samantha Vega Artemis Tote Bag

9:58:00 PM

 Today I'm going to review a REPLICA tote bag that I got as a gift from my wonderful boyfriend Kyle. Just to give you guys a heads up, the ORIGINAL Sailor Moon X Samantha Vega Collection has been out since March. Sadly, there was a limited production. The bags, wallets, etc...were sold ONLY IN JAPAN. 。・゚・(*ノД`*)・゚・。*cries*

Artemis with my Star Power Stick cause I'm really Sailor Mercury LMAO!

 Like those living in the West, I was bummed out until replicas started popping up like mushrooms on the internet. Now I finally have one to call my own. From my observation, the texture of the Artemis tote bag reminds me of Saffiano Leather - like Michael Kors bags. Here is the difference with saffiano leather and the tote bag:

See the difference?

 Both have that criss cross like pattern. However the Artemis bag has a bigger pattern. This bag is also made out of PU Leather, so no animals were hurt into making this. :) From what I know based on my research, the original Artemis bag isn't also made out of real leather too.

The original large Artemis bag cost JPY ¥26,000 (USD $250.29) in Japan, while my boyfriend got this bag at SpreePicky for USD $65.99. If you order the smaller version from the website, it will be USD $59.99. The shipping was FREE too!

Front of the bag

 Comparing the original bag and mines based on pictures and videos online, the brand print on my bag that says "Sailor Moon <3 Samantha Vega" seems a bit distant from the crescent moon hahaha! BUT I'll be forgiving about it. If you look carefully, on each side it has those little ringlets that you can hook on the straps that comes with the tote.

Back of the bag

Even when you turn the bag around, you can still clearly see the inside of the unique cat ears. The back of the replica has no signs of imperfections. The stitching isn't thin so I can tell it's also a very durable bag.

The unique cat ears of the tote bag

 I'm not a 100% sure, but I think the ears are made out of felt. It's really nice, and soft on the hands. The tote bag is opened and closed by a magnetic button clasp (one of the reasons I fell in love with this bag because I'm not a fan of zippered bags. Too much of a hassle for me!)

I can't read the label lol Sorry guys!

I've been trying to figure out what the label inside says but it's unreadable LOL. I can only read 
"Samantha Vega Fulfilled Love" I wish they would have made it more clear.

Inside the bag has Artemis, Diana, and Luna pattern

The magical cat family are the pattern inside. Here's another error I discovered - it says "Sailor Mooo" instead of Sailor Moon. ∑(。・Д・。)???

Carrying the tote by daylight, Crossbody by midnight (It's sunset really)

 I love how I can carry the tote by hand, as a shoulder bag or a crossbody bag. The straps feel comfortable on my shoulder, and it is also adjustable. I would highly recommend not to over stuff this bag, carry lightly if you want to keep it in mint condition. So far I only carry my wallet, and Rilakkuma plushie keychain inside. I would give this bag a 4 out of 5! (♥ω♥*)

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments