Japanese Shopping Spree~ (✿ ♥‿♥)

10:42:00 PM

Soooo I had a few extra dollars in my pocket and decided to go on a shopping spree! Teehee~ I know I'm such a kid, but who cares? I work hard to get what I want! I was only planning to get another Japanese bento and cute molding sets because it saves me to bring my own food at work and school. However along the way I couldn't pass up a few other things.

Tada~ Look at all these cute stuff!

The Rilakkuma plush key chain was actually a gift from one of my friends. This was a great gift because I'm tired of constantly digging inside my purse just to look for my keys and this little bear makes my life a bit more easier! He's wearing a cute blue shirt too (I LOVE BLUE!)

Rilakkuma key chain!

Not too long after I got this gift, Kat and I went to the mall to get some lunch then head off to an Asian market to buy a bento. Before leaving the mall, I went to Hot Topic......BAM! I came across Sailor Moon merchandise (A strong weakness of mines!) Σ(♡@﹏ @☆)ノ” I was head over heels when I saw this Sailor Mercury's Star Power Stick. It costed me USD $22.00 WORTH IT!

Ahhhhh it's so cute! (*≧▽≦) My inner 90's kid is so happy!

Finally, I went to the Asian market and found this adorable blue bento with bunnies on them. Bunnies have a special place in my heart. My aunt used to call me "Bunny" because my ears were so huge! Ha! I even came with my own special lullaby. This bento with the matching pouch costed me exactly USD $20.00.

I've been using this little fella for 2 days now.

The only thing I don't have in these pictures are the Pocky Strawberry Chopsticks, and Hello Kitty molds. Sorry! They currently need to be washed haha!

Before my day completely ended, Kat and I, along with a couple of friends went to hang out at The Geek Easy. One of the geekiest bars in Orlando that also has a comic book shop (awesome right?)

 Cool lights! Would love to have them at my apartment!

Pizza Grilled Cheese Sandwich!

 As me and my sister were waiting for our other friends to show up, we decided to check out the comics. Look what I found:

Jesus Christ my Sailor Moon obsession got the best of me. AGAIN!

I think I'm going to need an intervention. As long as I live, and around Sailor Moon merchandise, my bank account isn't safe LMAO! ໒( ♥ ◡ ♥ )७ My only disappointment is that Sailor Neptune and Uranus isn't on this poster. (@ ̄Д ̄@;)

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments