Disney's Animal Kingdom (Disney World)

11:00:00 AM

Once Katrina and I both stepped inside Animal Kingdom, we were greeted with the Tree of Life. It had beautiful carvings of different types of animals from all over the world.

Tree of Life

Next we ate at Flame Tree Barbecue. I didn't get the chance to take pics of what we ate because I had to guard our food from the birds that roamed freely in the park hahaha! Although I do have this pic of my sister eating the infamous large turkey leg.

Katrina loves it so much, she gave it a kiss before gobbling it down

After we ate lunch, we rode Expedition Everest (I have an embarrassing photo just to prove it, but I currently don't have it with me, I'll be sure to update this post when I get the chance to find it!) watched the Finding Nemo show, Kilimanjaro Safari ride, and watched The Lion King show.

Here's some random pictures I took from the trip:

 Beautiful Tiger

 Colorful Parrots

 Indian inspired architecture

 Southeast Asian sculpture

 A group of  Antelopes

Performer with a unique musical instrument

 Southeast Asian inspired boat

 What are you looking at? o.O

 Mount Everest in the distance, and where The Jungle Book stage is performed

Okapi (absolutely cute!!!)

  More performers entertaining children and adults!

Thinking deeply

Hanging Around!
  
I had a really wild time being there. I felt like I didn't took enough photos LOL. My sister always dreamed of coming to Disney World since she was 11 years old. It's a good feeling I manage to help her fulfill her wishes.

I'll be sure to update again with my other adventures around Disney World. 

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments