Hello World!!!╭(♡・ㅂ・)و ̑̑

8:28:00 PM

Well I'm back, and sadly due to my busy schedule, this is the only time I'll be able to update again. My job and studies have consumed most of my time and I've made drastic changes with myself mentally, spiritually, and physically.

Relax, I'm still around! ヽ(⌐■_■)ノ♪♬

First off, I'm happy to announce that I got into another relationship and my boyfriend got me a promise ring.

I'm a happy girl  ໒( ♥ ◡ ♥ )७

Me with the love of my life  (♥ω♥*)

We have a remarkable relationship. We have a lot of things in common (complete geeks!) Right now we are currently focusing on our future, and keeping things slow with our relationship.

I turned 28 this year! Muhahahaha!!! Feels good to be this old, and still have my sense of humor. I just "Adult" when I need to other then that, I'm going to always be a kid at heart! I have no regrets. I'm happy where I am in life.

Ever seen something so beautiful murder something so innocent? 

That cake costed me USD $40.00! So worth it though. I was afraid the icing would be too sweet. Surprisingly, everything was perfect. I celebrated at a restaurant called the House of Blues in Disney Springs which is only 30 minutes away from me (when traffic isn't going bonkers!)

I also finally got a nose stud piercing. For the longest time I've been wanting to have one and finally got it. Yay!

I feel so pretty. I think it looks great with my septum!

Besides all this stuff, I do have one sad update. My favorite aunt recently passed away in Philippines and I wasn't able to attend her funeral. I was really heartbroken, that I ended up in the hospital because I had a random anxiety attack.

 Me at the hospital (๑◕︵◕๑)

With my aunt's sudden death, it changed me and my views with life. I know my aunt wants nothing but the best for me and my sister. I made a lot of people worry too.

My aunt and adorable niece. 

She was my mom's older sister. When my mom died, she was there for me constantly. My aunt was like a 2nd mom, and taught me to be a classy woman. To this day, I'm still grieving over this sad loss. I'm still going to continue my journey in life, because that's what I know she wants. I also decided to be closer to God.

I'm not too religious, but I'm starting to open up more spiritually. 


Anyway, this is all I can currently update with you guys. I'll be sure to update again sooner. I really wish I can say more but I got to study and have errands to do. (。•́︿•̀。)

Thank you so much for checking my blog! 

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments