No sleep for the busy (ᴗ˳ᴗ)...ZzZz

8:50:00 AM

I've lost track of time for weeks lol. College and my personal life has kept me busy. Thought I'd update how life has been treating me.

I recently befriended a rabbit that's been roaming around the apartment complex. Not sure if anybody lost the little guy, but time to time I've kept an eye on him, and give him an endless supply of food. I tried taking him in but he'd just run off and then come back to me. Hahaha

Adorable ball of fur! (♥ω♥*)

A few days ago I attended Orlando iX which basically is a video game con. It was a lot fun getting the chance to meet game designers, and programmers. I had the chance to also play lots of indie games being promoted in this convention.

 Wonderful people who never stop creating masterpieces!

One of the fun events held at the con was the Madden NFL 2016 Challenge by EA Sports. Basically people get to play football by a couple of rounds and win prizes. 

I got a hat! My team was the Pittsburgh Steelers.

Last month I got a new cellphone too. At first, I thought of getting an iPhone but I was like "Eh, no thanks." So I just got myself an Alcatel OneTouch Pop Astro. Love the HD screen, slim body, and flashlight option for this phone. The downside is that the speakers aren't very loud like my Nokia Lumia.

On the left is my old Nokia Lumia 530. I currently gave this one away to my sister.

Lately, I've been addicted to Korean BBQ. σ(≧ε≦o) Like I can't stop blowing my money! No regrets!!!

Oh Sweet Jesus!!! Nom nom nom!!!

So this sums up about my boring life. I probably won't be on again for awhile because of college (for the most part) working out (trying to lose weight too!), and making money because I got bills to pay. I've also been lacking sleep, but right now I'm trying to correct that lol. I decided to take down one of my classes out and make it up for next semester.

Until next time. Bye~




You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments