Get Squeaky Clean with Mangos

11:26:00 AM

Today I'll be reviewing two mango products from NSPA and Tree Hut.

NSPA Daily Refresh Shower Scrub and Tree Hut Shea Moisturizing Body Wash

Summer is already here in Florida, and it's been extremely hot! I've be taking more showers than my usual once-a-day routine. This also means I need to keep my skin hydrated and protect it from the harsh sun. Mango is one of my favorite fruits, next to bananas and coconuts. So I gave these products a chance to start off my summer skincare regime.

             NSPA - Squeezable tube                                Tree Hut - Pour out-of-the-bottle

NSPA - Orange scrub with little black beads        Tree Hut - Clear gel with a hint of yellow

The quirky description on the back of NSPA  Mango Body Scrub

Ingredients from NSPA Mango Body Scrub

Ingredients from Tree Hut Tropical Mango

Nearly done using these products. Love, love, love the NSPA Mango Body Scrub! I highly recommend it! Smells like real mangoes! Great exfoliation on my body without over drying it. I use it 3 times a week. The body wash from Tree Hut is alright, I doubt I'll repurchase again. The mango scent is kinda faint. However It does leave my skin feeling very soft!

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments