Megacon 2015 - I got to meet Yaya Han!!!

3:41:00 PM

First and foremost, I would like to say that I got the chance to meet Yaya Han!

Yayyyyy~

 I'm sure many of you have seen her on the Syfy channel, a show called Heroes of Cosplay. Yaya is a Chinese-American cosplayer that has been active in the cosplay community for 14 years, and has made 300 complete costumes in total.

I went to Megacon (Anime/Sci-fi Convention) where geeks can finally come out, and have tons of fun with the same interests. Hulk Hogan, and Stan Lee was there too! This was my first Megacon experience and I have noooo regrets.

I also got an autograph from Yaya and for my boyfriend

The Totoro plushie was for my sister because she always said she wanted one :3

Here are some wonderful cosplayers that me and my sister came across:









It's amazing that these wonderful people worked so hard for their costumes. I'm glad cosplaying has become more mainstream here in the US for over the past couple of years.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments