Australis Go Long Longwear Lipstick - Diva & Glam

10:29:00 AM

My aunt from Australia recently send me two lipsticks as a gift for my birthday. This is the first time I've actually heard from this brand. I decided to get more info about these lipsticks, and to my amazement, it seems like this brand is a pretty popular from Down Under.

Ohhhhh new lipsticks~

The 2 shades I got!

From Left to Right: Glam and Diva

Glam

Diva

The pigmentation for these lipsticks are strong! I actually love Glam more over Diva - I usually love reds and peaches. Usually, I stay far away from dark shaded lipsticks and eyeshadows because it makes me look old but Glam really won heart. Glam has this wine-brown color - that reminds me of plum too. Diva on the other hand is red color, like 1950's classic red lipsticks or on-the-go business womn that needs something to pop on her face. Both of them are matte and lasted me fore a couple of hours. The scent of the lipsticks are like any other ordinary lipsticks in the market. My only complain for these lipsticks is that it can be pretty tough to put on. I was scared that once their on my lips, they would leave my lips very dry, and cracked. BUT it didn't! As a matter of fact, once it was on me, it felt hydrated, and left my lips feeling soft like a baby's butt! (Teehee~)

I'm very grateful my aunt got me these lipsticks, and I'm sure to use it everyday.

Ingredients: RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, MICA, HYDROGENATED POLYDECENE, POLYBUTENE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA (MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX),POLYETHYLENE, OCTYLDODECANOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, DIPENTAERYTHRITYL HEXAHYDROXYSTEARATE/HEXASTEARATE/HEXAROSINATE, SILICA,PETROLATUM, CERESIN, VP/HEXADECENE COPOLYMER, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, POLYMETHYL METHACRYLATE, BUTYL METHOXYDIBENZOYLMETHANE, CERA ALBA(BEESWAX), DECYL ALCOHOL, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, PARFUM (FRAGRANCE), PENTAERYTHRITYL TETRAISOSTEARATE, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE,TOCOPHEROL, TRIBEHENIN, SORBITAN ISOSTEARATE, BHT, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL,PHENOXYETHANOL, METHYLPARABEN, PALMITOYL OLIGOPEPTIDE, PROPYLPARABEN. MAY CONTAIN : ALUMINUM BENZOATE, BHA, ROSIN, SODIUM SULFATE,STEARIC ACID, CI 15850 (RED 6 LAKE), CI 15850 (RED 7 LAKE), CI 19140 (YELLOW 5 LAKE), CI 42090 (BLUE 1 LAKE), CI 45410 (RED 27 LAKE), CI 75470 (CARMINE), CI 77120 (BARIUM SULFATE), CI 77491 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE)
Pros: Very pigmented, long lasting, hydrating, and softens lips
Cons: Can be difficult to apply on lips, can be drying on lips for those who are very sensitive
Price: AU $12.00 ( $9.66 in the US!)



You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments