Shoulder hurting, but I keep going! ₍₍ ◝(・ω・)◟ ⁾⁾

12:19:00 PM

This injury is no joke. It's been exactly a month, and 2 days since my shoulder got dislocated. It's still hard for me to sleep at night, other days I can't sleep at all. 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

What have I been doing while out of work? Well here it goes:

Celebrated Chinese New Years w/ co-workers at a dim-sum restaurant


Started collecting Sailor Moon merchandise

Currently dating a wonderful guy

Hanging out with friends

Had free pancakes from IHOP

Eating my way in life

Going to school~ (I can only use my left arm lol)

Yup. This has been my life so far. I'm kinda useless, LMAO! The biggest help I get out of all the people in my life -

My sister.

She has been my personal maid, butler, and driver. Not to mention my financial adviser. I have the best sister in the whole world. (〃・ω・〃)

I really don't know how long I'll be out from work, but I'm not going to let my shoulder get the best out of me! I'm going to continue living life, and work my way into making something out of my life. This year has been a real blessing for me (and quite a struggle too)



You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments