Sana Hadanomy Collagen Cream

7:11:00 PM

Since my face is showing signs of wrinkles, I wanted to get a product that helps reduce it. Like the genius that I am, I got this product without doing my research. (@ ̄Д ̄@;)

I talked to the guy about this cream and he told me it should help reduce the wrinkles. lol When I got back home, turns out this product is suppose to hydrate the face.

Cutie patootie plastic jar

White jelly like cream

The cream on my hand

Cream fully blended on my skin

The ingredients

I use the cream before going to sleep. Straight up, when I woke up, my skin felt like a soft marshmallow lol. I've been using this for nearly 3 weeks (I think lol) and I haven't seen any improvements with my wrinkles while using this product. At least it keeps my psoriasis at bay, and my new Clamue BB Cream kinda dries my face so this isn't a bad purchase after all. The cream has this jelly consistency (a little bit sticky), and a rose like scent. After applying on my face and neck, I let it absorb on my skin for 3-5 minutes before hitting the hay. When I first open the jar, I was shock how much cream it had inside.

Repurchasing? Probably not, because I'm always on the hunt trying new products. Plus my main target as of now is to remove my wrinkles. However, I still recommend this to someone who suffers from very dry skin. Then again I might repurchase this in a few months from now because I plan to take a trip back to Philippines :3

Pros: Very hydrating on the skin, wonderful scent, adorable packaging (the Japanese and Koreans sure know how to keep their products attractive to the customers!)

Cons: A wee bit expensive, not available in American/Western stores unless you buy online or go to an Asian market

Price: USD $17.00

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments