Dislocated Shoulder, Rings, and Shit!

11:57:00 AM

Ever seen a shoulder dislocated Asian? Well you have now lol.

Joy. 。(*^▽^*)ゞ

It's been nearly 2 weeks I've been out of work because of my shoulder being dislocated. I'm typing this with my left hand as ramble on here. Ugh. What happen to me? Bitch be trippin' at work. Literally. lol I tripped over a small box and in exchange is a messed up arm with a wonderful visit to the hospital. I still feel pain time by time and it's been really hard for me to get any type of sleep (I also found that you can dislocate your shoulder while you're sleeping)

Before getting hurt, I decided to get some rings because 1. I deserve it. and 2. I'm superstitious, and I wanted some precious gems to bring in good vibes into my life, Plus I'm currently in to crystal medication. Google it.

From Left to Right: Claddagh Garnet, Moonstone, Jade

As I've mention, I'm currently into crystal meditation. Here's my current collection:

MY PRECIOUSSSSSSS!!!

Ain't it pretty?

Also I got more Asian beauty products:

YAAAYYYY!!!!

I'll be doing reviews for these products when I have the time. :)

Sorry these posts are so short but reality has been kicking me in the ass so much and I'm also trying to get use to this "adulthood" thing. I got too much shit to do! m(___)m

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments