2015: Eh, let's see where this leads........

8:57:00 AM

First off, I'd like to say I finally got a job! Yay! :D
Also, I'm back in college today, but I have some extra time so I decided eh, why not update this?

Things have been going well so far with my life. Just tired most of the time from work (My fingers and back hurt usually after my shift lol.)

I've been doing lots of self-refection and getting back into my love for nature.





I currently work at an Asian market which is only about 10-15 mins away from my place. I love looking at the colorful products at the store. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤

SOOOO CUTTTTEEEE!!!

 I also have a really cool (and hilarious!) boss/owner of the market. I hope the business prospers more in the near future. The Asian market I work only opened 2 weeks ago, and so far tons of customers have been coming. The customers I've talked to tell me they're so happy the market open because some have to drive 30 mins to an hour just to get their things at the nearest Asian market available.

It's going to be hard for the next couple of days for me because I'm juggling so many things in life now. I'm really glad I don't have kids because I'm not financially capable to have one yet. If I do consider having one, I'd rather adopt. For the mean time, I'm just going to continue work hard.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments