Halloween 2014 (Funny Photos!)

7:58:00 AM

My Halloween this year was the best! Me, along with a couple of friends hit up Downtown Orlando and had fun from 6 p.m. till 3:47 in the morning! Here are some random strangers I've come across:

Me chillin'  w/ Snow White

Hot Babe ;)

The pink elephant gave me a hug~

Found Ebola at a nearby grocery store

Not funny but I just wanted to slip this one in :P

Middle Eastern Terrorist and Jesus

I found Waldo by accident!

My sister w/ Bender

We were suppose to go to the cemetery around 12 a.m., but we had so much fun at Downtown Orlando we lost track of the time! No regrets. All of the bars, clubs, and restaurants were open in the wee hours. I had early breakfast before crashing back home too:

Biscuits and Gravy w/ Tater Tots~ BEAUTIFUL COMBO!

I hope you guys enjoy this lovely update.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments