College, and random blabbering! \(´◓Д◔`)/

6:54:00 AM

Some of my assignments are just so confusing lol (●´ω`●)ゞ 
I don't hate it, I love the challenge, just completely hard, and my professors have given me tons of work. It's 5:43 in the morning and I just want to vent out before I carry on w/ my day.

"Cats are connoisseurs of comfort." - James Herriot 

All I wanna do is relax, like this kitty-cat I randomly met months ago. Oh how I dream to be a lazy cat right now. My back is currently hurting, and I just got sick last Thursday. Ugh. I'm trying to not miss anymore days.



Only some days I look good like this XD

The current college I go to is absolutely beautiful compare to the last one I attended in 2011. It's big, the food is great, the students are friendly, and my professors are really great w/ their teaching ability. I made a great decision to attend this school. My turn off is that you can get easily lost if you don't know where you're going.


Mmmmm...........Pumpkin Doughnuts

I'm so glad it's the colder part of the year. I have an excuse to wear boots, scarves, and jackets! Honestly I'm not a fan of summer (because of the sweating, and getting too dark). When I get to campus, the rooms are still way too cold so this is great moment for me to experiment w/ clothes, and shop for more stuff lol. My sister feels the same way - loves the cold more than the heat.

Kat has the morning classes, while mines are the afternoon, and night. We both go to different campuses, and both are an hour away from our apartment. Thanks to Twinkie, we aren't overspending on gas compare to other students who have cars. We both agreed that it's unnecessary to currently have two cars at the moment.

I'm tired, so I'm ending this post and going back to sleep. I won't be updating this blog until the end of this month or around early December. Later everyone!

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments