A step forward ヾ(。◕ฺ∀◕ฺ)ノ

4:13:00 PM

Finally, I got into the college I wanted. After seven months of fighting the requirements!

  All of the stuff I need once I start school. Which is pretty soon. lol

I basically finished EVERYTHING. From the PERT Test, orientation, and getting my student ID done. I'm extremely happy. I had many options to go to other colleges, but Valencia was the college I really wanted to be in than anything else. After 2 years attending this school, I'll be able to enter the University of Central Florida.

It's really a huge campus! (This is just a portion of it)

I also decided to throw a penny in the mini fountain - I made a wish

My campus is pretty far from where I live. It takes about 35 minutes to get there. It's a good thing that me and my sister have a gas saving car lol. After going to my campus, Kat and I hit up the Vietnamese community to do our groceries (and snacking out!) 

Mung Bean Boba Tea (♥ω♥ ) ~♪
Goofing off at one of the shops outside ヽ(・ω・ゞ)

Nice graffiti around the area

This one is my favorite

After all the errands, we got hopia in ube flavor as a treat going home. One of my favorite deserts! That's the one thing I love living close to Asian communities - I can get all the stuff I need without having to buy them online. (I'm not a fan of online shopping lol)

Isn't it a beautiful sight?

Flaky pastry with heavenly purple flavor

I also manage to get a hold of Chin Chun Su - the beta carotene version that comes in a small, ovalish, orange plastic case. When I was a preteen, I used the original Chin Chun Su that comes in a pink case to remove my blackheads, and pimples. Ever since I came back to the US, I stopped using it because over time, I ran out and I wasn't living near to any Asian community where I can repurchase a new one.

I'm hoping this stuff works! I removed the purple label that was originally
on the front because I didn't want it lol

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments