All I have are my dreams......

2:30:00 PM

“Unattainable dreams are the best kind.” —Lazard Deusericus, Crisis Core - Final Fantasy VII


Back when I was a lot younger, I wondered what my life would be like when I become an adult. Overt time, it came to the point that I didn't care much of the future anymore. I lost hope.

Now I'm at this very moment of my life that I got something to look forward to. I can breath again. I have a plan, and maybe I might not end up where I want to be, but I know if  I don't try, nothing will happen. Maybe it will get me somewhere. I just want to keep going forward even if my future doesn't seem so secure.

Bit by bit my life is going somewhere. I'm proud of myself for never giving up. 




I've become more, and more passionate with cooking. The older I get, the more I realize that I'm becoming just like my mom. Haha! If it wasn't for my Uncle Queng, and Aunty Yaya - my mother would have not been a great cook. 

My Chinese uncle 

Aunty Yaya when she was 18 yrs old

I think real happiness is all about food, traveling, and good music. I'll continue that routine plus working hard for my dreams and money. Who doesn't love money? :P 

I'm hoping before my time comes up, I'll be a great cook, have traveled every country I always wanted to visit, and maybe, just maybe find true love.......but if the last part doesn't happen, at least I accomplished the other things in life.

I try to be grateful for the little things in life. The more I do that, the more I seem to be happy too.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments