KFC Double Down: The Comeback

4:53:00 PM

There is a GOD! *Latin choir music in the background*

It's........BEAUTIFUL! 。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。 *Cries of joy*

When I first laid my eyes on this sandwich a few years back on a TV ad, I thought it was a complete abomination! A disgrace to all sandwiches! I was like "It probably doesn't even taste good."..... Not until I decided to give it a chance.

I was dead wrong. Morbidly obese goodness! And I'm allergic to chicken! It's like.........FORBIDDEN LOVE. (♥ω♥ ) ~♪

Inside this HEAVENLY "sandwich"

This precious jewel consist two bacon strips, two slices of Monterrey jack cheese and  Colonel’s secret sauce, sandwiched between  two fried chicken filets.

I got to try this glorious sandwich all over again on May 19.

Sadly, it was only a limited time offer from April 21 to May 25.  ლ(´﹏`ლ)

I'm hoping to meet the KFC D.D. again in the future. 

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments