Orlando & Life~ 〆(・∀・@)

8:09:00 AM

These past couple of weeks have kept me really busy; more than what I've expected.  (^~^;)ゞ

Me and lil sis have been going to Orlando lately............








Orlando is absolutely BEAUTIFUL! The location is perfect too! I'm close to Tampa, and Daytona Beach. AND there's Disney World, Sea World, Universal Studios, etc.......My inner kid is gushing!

It's been a very stressful road to recovery since I got sick in November. I've been to endless check ups, and still on medication.  。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。 Going to Orlando has really help me keep my hopes up for a bright future. New apartment to this magical place in a few weeks from now! (♥ω♥ ) ~♪

When I first came to Orlando, I was surprised by a good friend of mine - Leo. My Brazilian-Jew-Jitsu.

Bahahahaha!!!  (=´∀`)人(´∀‘=)


Taken at Metrocon 2013

Besides Orlando, I got to meet one of my online friends that lives in Tampa (Who I was suppose to meet up way back in Metrocon last year :P )

Me and Eric (I look like shit here lol)

He currently has a Filipina fiancee that lives in Singapore. He's been with her for 3 years now. He even got the chance to visit Philippines. Eric plans to bring her here to Florida (hopefully soon!) I'm also good friends w/ her through Facebook.

When I left Tampa, some of my friends were really bum out since some of them haven't seen me nearly a year. Busy at work, school, or out of the city/bad timing.

That's what I also get with all the constant moving. ლ(ಠ_ಠლ) Plus endless drama llamas in my life.

Besides all this crap going on with me, I received a wonderful gift from my aunt that lives in Australia:

Thank you! (●´∀`)ノ♡

This is my advance birthday gift from her.

Since earlier this year, I've been reconnecting w/ my relatives on my mom side - FYI, my father side INTENTIONALLY separated me and my sister from them since our mom died. 。:゚(。ノω\。)゚・。

I'm glad that everything is falling into place where I want to be. In a way. lol.


You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments