POND'S Luminous Finish BB+ Cream SPF 15 - Light

8:04:00 PM

I found another non-Korean bb cream that's very promising:  POND'S Luminous Finish BB+ Cream w/ SPF 15. I've been using this product for more than 2 weeks and I love it!

The bb cream~

Beautiful packaging

Squeezable tube - which I personally prefer over a pump

Shade - Light

Me wearing the bb cream

The instructions say to apply the bb cream 15 minutes before sun exposure, and reapply every 2 hours. What I usually do is just apply it once a day, and finish it off w/ a face powder to set it in. Through out the day this wonderful bb cream never gave me any issues; except I started becoming oily on my nose (I got dry combination skin) after 4-5 hours.

The coverage is light to medium. It surprisingly hid my red patchy psoriasis real well. It did a great job hiding my small pimples, and uneven skin on my forehead too. The bb cream is super blendable! It doesn't leave a gray cast, and the scent of the bb cream smells like baby lotion! My only problem with this product is the low sunscreen protection. It's pretty low compare to the average bb creams I've used in the past (20+ and above) but it's better than nothing.

Repurchasing? Yes! While it's still available.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Titianium Dioxide, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Potassium Chloride, PED-10 Dimethicone, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Allantoin, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Tocopherol, Bisabolol, Cholesterol, Tocophrtyl Acetate, Magnesium Sulfate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Stearic Acid, Fragrance (Fragancia), DMDM Hydantoin, Sucrose Distearate, Alumina, Disodium EDTA, Dimethicone, lodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Iron Oxides (Cl 77491), Iron Oxides (Cl 77492), Iron Oxides (Cl 77499)

Pros: Blendable, good coverage, cheap, beautiful packaging

Cons: Low sunscreen protection

Price: USD $10.00

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments