Vanedo Beauty Friends Cucumber Essence Mask

5:27:00 PM

Hey everyone! How's your week so far? Mines been pretty busy, and I have so much to talk about but as of now, I'll be doing another mask review from Vanedo. This time it's cucumber!


Yummy Cucumber! (ノ´ヮ´)ノ*:・゚✧


The back (click on it to read the details further)


Me wearing the mask

The mask comes in a simple, yet cute green package. This sheet mask is suppose to tighten your pores, soften the skin, clean it up, and moisturize your face. It has real cucumber extracts to give the face lots of benefits.

Instead of applying the mask in cool temperature like I usually do, I decided to apply it warm. I placed the package in warm water for 3 minutes BEFORE opening it. When I finally got it open, the yummy scent of cucumber was in the air! I notice right after I applied the mask, there was still excessive amount of liquid - the ingredients that keep the mask hydrated in the package.

That's a lot! w(@。@;)w

The results of the mask - made my face very hydrated, smell good, and minimized my pores. I think putting a warm sheet mask feels better on me. I've been so stress out (and angry) this week, that this face mask really made my day. A little pampering makes a big diffrence to someones mood.


Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Butlylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chlorphenesin, Dipropylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Fragrance

 Pros: Hydrating, smells good, cheap, minimizes pores, softens and brightens face

Cons: Paraben, and Fragrance ( It doesn't say if it's natural so most likely it's artificial)

Price: USD $1.00



You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments