Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda)

6:11:00 PM

On November the 8th, 2013, the central part of the Philippines was hit by a massive typhoon.


My heart honestly dropped to the floor when I saw this tragedy unfold on the news. On both sides of my family (mom and dad) who live in the Philippines were fortunate that the typhoon didn't hit them. Even so, the tragic event left me in tears.

As of now, many people who are stuck in Tacloban, and other parts of central Visayas aren't getting any food, medicine, clothes, and stuck in leftover buildings that Haiyan hasn't destroyed.

 I'm planning on donating some of my clothes, and food for the victims today.

You can help out too:

Click on the picture. It will direct you to the official CNN website. It
has links and the information about where and what to donate for the victims.

Keep your head high my fellow countrymen!

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments