All the random things in life

6:17:00 AM









These are just some of the pictures that I've taken over the past couple of weeks. Most of the other ones are still on my facebook account - shared only to my closest friends, and relatives. What do ya think? :)

I've been doing lots of traveling, dining out, cooking, watching anime (Especially One Piece!), and just trying to enjoy life. Lately I've been addicted to veggie chips.

 Around the end of this month, I have to do a pelvic ultrasound. My health hasn't been the best lately. I'm trying not to worry about it so much. As of now, my doctor has given me some meds that's gonna last me for the next 3 months. I'm hoping I really don't have anything bad inside me. >.<

I just realized that I've lived in Florida for 8 years now and I haven't been to Disney World. lol. I went to Disneyland back in 2003, kinda disappointing in my opinion.

Well sorry to cut this short but I gotta run some errands. I hope you guys enjoyed the pictures I've shared.

Until next time~

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments