58th Annual Florida Forest Festival

4:55:00 PM

I recently went to the 58th Florida Forest Festival - also known for the "World's Largest Free Fish Fry".

Here are random pictures I took during the event:















There were A LOT of people at this special event. And I'm glad I was able to go. Sadly, I missed the parade that was held in the morning, and I didn't get the chance to have fun w/ the carnival rides, but its all good. I only lived 15-20 minutes away from the festival so it was really convenient for me too. It was pretty cold in the morning but got extremely hot through out the rest of the day. It was so hard to resist all the yummy food around me, like OMG! Around the Southern parts of the US where I currently live; the food here is absolutely delicious! From Native American to French to Mexican influences. You can never go wrong w/ Southern Food! 且_(゚◇゚;)ノ゙

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments