Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish - Ruby Ruby

8:29:00 PM

Happy Halloween~  ┌(★o☆)┘

What am I doing for Halloween? Nothing much, I'm just gonna stuff my face w/ tons of candy, and watch lots of scary movies. 〜( ̄△ ̄〜)

 Anywho, here's my review of this nail polish.

Super Red!

The name w/ the barcode

The nail polish brush

Me wearing Ruby Ruby

I think it's sooo pretty!

Mars Star Power, Make Up! I'm actually Sailor Mars! NOT! (I wish!)

When I was at my local grocery store about a week ago; this caught my attention. I was so drawn by the color (Red is one of my favorites!) and it was the last bottle of Ruby Ruby. For a cheap nail polish, I was amaze how rich the color was! It wasn't runny, or too thick - just right. The nail polish brush is SUPER AWESOME. It wasn't like cheap plastic - too stiff to maneuver; which causes me to stain my fingers so much. It glided like a charm! The color is reminds me a lot like blood, very bright red. I applied the nail polish in 2 coats - I couldn't stop admiring how gorgeous it was. Hahaha! It's shiny, and looks even better when you apply it w/ a top coat. Personally, I think the color would look good w/ any outfit. The staying power - surprisingly, it's only shown a bit of chipping but most of the color is still on my nails (It's the 5th or 6th day now) Wow! If you're looking for a red nail polish - THIS IS IT! I think you guys won't regret it! 

 (〃 ̄д ̄)八(  ̄д ̄ )八( ̄д ̄〃)

Ingredients: Butyl Acetate, Ethyl Acetate, Nitrocellulose, Acetal Butyl Citrate, Adipic Acid, Neopentyl Glycol, Trimellitic Anhydride Copolymer, Scppopyl Alcohol Acrylates Copolymer, Stearalkonium Bentonate Styrene, Acrylates Copolymer, Benzophenone 1, N-Butyl Alcohol, Silica, Dimethicone, Tin Oxide, Trimethylsilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, May Contain: D&C Red 6 (CI 15850), Bismuth Oxychloride (CI 77163), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), D&C Red 7 (CI 15850), Red Iron Oxide (CI 77491), Yellow 5 Lake (CI 19140), Aluminum Powder (CI 77000), Black Iron Oxide (CI 77499), Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Ferric Ferrocyanide (CI 77510), Red 34 (CI 1580), Violet 2 (CI 60725), Yellow 10 Lake (CI 47005)

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments