REN Satin Perfection BB Cream SPF 15

8:12:00 PM

I got this sample from Sephora. So I thought I'd give my personal opinion about it. :)

I LOVE bb creams so I'm happy to do this review!

Tiny little bottle of bb cream

Behind the bottle

BB Cream

Settle on my hand

This is one of the best, non-Korean, blemish balms I've ever tried. I usually prefer Korean bb creams because of the skin benefits, and great coverage compare to their western counterparts but REN's bb cream is one of those I highly recommend. The smell reminds me of fresh flowers, and oranges - really good! The scent of this product isn't strong, and artificial - like some bb creams I've tried in the past. The coverage is very light. It didn't hide the redness and  psoriasis on my face, but that's OK. I wasn't that disappointed. It did a good job hiding my pores, and the tiny pimples I had. Kinda got too oily on my nose (I have combination skin btw) REN's bb cream is very blendable, and it didn't feel heavy on my face and neck. If you're looking for full coverage, you're better off trying something else. I recommend REN's bb cream for dry, and normal skin.

Ingredients: Aqua (Water), Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride, Zinc Oxide, Oleyl Alcohol, Camelia Oleifera Seed Oil, Titanium Dioxide, Glycerin, Cetearyl Olivate, Silica, Yeast Amino Acids, Sorbitan Olivate, Isononyl Isononanoate, Myristyl Myristate, Sucrose Palmitate, Tricalcium Phosphate, Oryzanol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Isopropyl Myristate, Polyhydroxystearic Acid, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Mannitol, Lactic Acid, Yeast Extract, Mica, Sodium Hydroxymethylglycinate, Tocopherol, Carbomer, Isostearic Acid, Stearalkonium Hectorite, Limonene, Morinda Citrifolia Extract, Isopropyl Titanium Triisostearate, Glycogen, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Propylene Carbonate, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Parfum (Fragrance), Linalool, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, CI 77492/ CI 77491/ CI 77499 (Iron Oxides)

Pros: Smells good, doesn't get cakey, sunscreen, sheer coverage, NO: parabens, sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic colors and fragrance.

Cons: Doesn't fully cover bigger problems like serious acne, redness, and scars, the color might not be too suitable for dark skin

Price: FREE!

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments