I'm back! So far....... 〆(・∀・@)

3:11:00 PM

It's the fall season where I live so its back to coats, sweaters, and boots. For almost 3 months, I've been looking everywhere for my brown boots (I got them 2 years ago.)

 I finally found them today. Yay!

 My Boots

Ain't cute? (‘∀’●)♡ I try to be careful w/ my shoes so I can make them last for years.

I've been eating a lot of sweets for the past couple of days. Being the little fatty that I am.

Homemade Assorted Cookies!

BUT I'm still maintaining a healthy diet. Especially that I've been sick for the past couple days thanks to my friends and relatives who passed it on to me. щ(ಠ益ಠщ)

Eating Healthy~

Ever since I became sick, I've been drinking lots of tea. So far I'm addicted to ITO EN Teas, and I've been cleaning out my liver and kidneys w/ Yogi DeTox Herbal tea.

ITO EN Japanese Green Tea

For weeks I kept my nails blue. I really love the color! And I've been too lazy to try new ones. HAHAHA!

My Nails (This was taken by the pool)

So yeah that sums up my hiatus. I'll go back doing reviews when I'm not busy doing other things (or being lazy.)

I also want to thank my followers/people checking out my blog because I've reached over 12,000+ viewers!

。*:★(´・ω・人・ω・`)。:゜★。 Thank You!!!

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments