Good Bar Triple Milled & Vegan Soap - Goji Berry

11:06:00 AM

A few days ago, I decided to try a new soap bar line that was recently launched from Whole Foods. Most of you probably know by now that I'm a big fan of the products being sold there because everything is mostly organic!

Good Bar Triple Milled & Vegan Soap Bars

Details on top of the soap bars

3 Pack Soap Bar

Pretty thick soap! Σ(゜ロ゜;)

Looks like a pink iPhone/Smartphone case minus a camera lol (*≧艸≦)

The soaps are thick, pastel pink shade, and smells good! Also triple milled - a type of process that the soap is dried for days to several weeks into crystals then rolled three or more times through steel rollers then turn to fine paste, finally pressed, and form into bars. This also makes the soaps last longer and great for people who have sensitive skin.

This is my favorite soap at the moment, and I actually love this more than the Canus Goat's Milk Soap which was given to me as a gift a while back (Please don't kill me, you know who you are! lol) The scent of the soap is sooooo yummy! OMG! Like berries, and a hit of lemon. For days my skin has been feeling soft using this product! This also doesn't dry my skin, and leave an itchy feeling - like some of the soaps I've used in the past. (〃 ̄ω ̄〃ゞ Thanks to cocoa butter! The soap doesn't use any harsh chemicals that could mess w/ your skin (As far as I know, no reaction on me!) As for the price - CHEAP! I got a good deal out of it!

Ingredients: Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Water (Aqua), Glycerin, Fragrance (Parfum), Titanium Dioxide (Cl 77891), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter, Sodium Citrate, Iron Oxides (Cl 77491)

Pros: Natural ingredients, lasts long time, no harsh ingredients

Cons: Kinda hard to find, not too common

Price: USD $6.00 (For 3 Bars), $2.50 (For 1 Bar)

*PS: Sorry for the picture quality, it was rainy, and cloudy that day, and I couldn't find any good light source.* 

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments