Call It Spring - Osini in Navy (Bag) (*⌒▽⌒*)ノ

6:51:00 AM

For the past couple of months I haven't really bought anything cute. (Besides a cellphone charm but I gave that away) So I finally decided to blow some money last Monday.

I originally wanted to buy some clothes or a pair of shoes, but nothing at the mall caught interest.

Then my eyes met this beauty...... (。♥‿♥。)

Say "Hi" to Osini!

With the straps out

Chain from the right side

The first zipper on the flap

2nd zipper underneath the flap

Back of the bag

Interior. Cute animal print!

The brand's name.

Isn't she cute?! (〃・ω・〃) I needed a new bag anyway since my last one is already worn out. The sales associate told me it's one of their best selling bags and they only had a few stocks left. If they ran out, the best option was to buy through their official website - I'm too impatient to buy stuff online haha (*≧▽≦)ノシ))

I'm one happy shopper!  о(ж>▽<)y ☆

Price: USD $35.00

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments