Vanedo Beauty Friends Collagen Essence Mask

5:28:00 PM

Hello! I'm back w/ another mask review~ ლ(́◉◞౪◟◉‵ლ)

Most of the masks that I got are from Purederm, so I decide to review something else - Vanedo Beauty Friends!

Collagen Essence Mask!

Back of the mask (Click on it to read the details)

Me w/ the mask on (๑・ω-)~♥”

The mask is stored inside a pink, and white package. The purpose of the mask is to give your face elasticity, remove skin impurities, and hydration. This mask can be applied in 2 ways: cold or warm BEFORE completely using it. I chose to apply it cold.  I kept it in the fridge for 7-10 minutes. When I took out the mask, a lovely smell - like flowers, was the first thing I notice. It was pretty strong scent. Compare to the Purederm Apricot Essence Mask I last reviewed, this mask was a bit more snug on my face. The eye patch area of the mask was a bit smaller compare to the last mask too. I love how the forehead area doesn't have cut offs like the ones on the side of the mask, and the forehead part stayed put for the most part. After keeping the mask on for 20 minutes, I notice how soft, bright, and smooth my face was! The pores on my nose was very minimized. I was very impress with this mask. I'll repurchase again the next time I go to my local Asian store. I love how this is also only a dollar!

Ingredients: Purified Water, Glycerin, Butlylene Glycol, Portulaca Oleracea Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chlorphenesin, Dipropylene Glycol, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Fragrance

Pros: Hydrating, smells good, cheap, minimizes pores, softens and brightens face

Cons: Paraben, and Fragrance ( It doesn't say if it's natural so most likely it's artificial)

Price: USD $1.00

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments