Purederm Pearl Essence Mask

6:36:00 PM

 Hello! ^-^ I finally found some time to do a review! Here it goes:

Pearl Essence Mask! (◡‿◡✿)

The back (click on the picture to read the details)

Me wearing the mask

The purpose of the mask is to moisturize, tighten, repair, and rejuvenate the skin. It has Pearl Powder, Licorice Root, Collagen, and Vitamin E. The scent of the mask reminds me of baby powder. Not too heavy on the nose! The forehead of the mask doesn't have a cut off in the middle like most of the Purederm masks I've used in the past (which actually surprised me!) After peeling the mask off, I notice my skin was brighter and softer. My pores showed less, and my face felt a bit tighter too. I would like to say this is my favorite Korean mask from my recent haul out of all the other ones I've tried (which I'll review most of them next time!) This is also the best selling mask at my local Korean store too! I'll continue to repurchase this for a while.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Glycerin, PEG/PPG-18/4 Copolymer, Pearl Powder, Natto Gum (Phyto Collagen), Erythritol, Xanthan Gum, Hamamellis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, PEG-60 Hydeogenated Castor Oil, Allantoin, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, PEG-14M, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Phenoxyethanol, Frangrance (Parfum)

Pros: Smells good, has the most skin benefit ingredients than any Purederm mask (from my observation), cheap, good for people who still want to look young

Cons: Parabens and EDTA - Not good for you! Artificial Fragrance (which can also irritate the skin for those w/ sensitive skin)

Price: USD $1.00

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments