Weleda Skin Food Cream

10:03:00 AM

Some of you already know, and those who haven't: I have Psoriasis.
I have it on the left side of my face, next to my nose. I HATE IT. It itches sometimes, and other days, it stings! I've had it since I was 13.

I've tried different types of concealers, psoriasis creams, cleansers etc....nothing seems to work on me at all. Even when I try to keep it hydrated w/ face moisturizers, a couple of hours later it starts to get extremely dry again.

This is my Holy Grail!

The box, nice green color

Description on the back 

Simple, yet durable metal tube

The emblem of the cosmetic brand

The cream itself!

My sister first purchase this product a year ago, but I never tried it. Then finally 3 weeks ago, I decide to purchase one for myself and see if it would help w/ my psoriasis. When I read the description on the back I was like "Hmmm....why not? I should give it a go." Boy oh boy, I feel like I won the lottery! It keeps my psoriasis hydrated for almost the entire day, and lessen its appearance. When I apply a bb cream or foundation on top of this product, it's like my psoriasis doesn't exist on my face at all! I don't even need a concealer! I love how cheap it is and a little goes a long way! The cream smells good, like flowers, and citrus fruits, but not very strong! Also, the cream is thick, but once you rub it on you, it sinks in, and adjust to your skin. The cream goes on clear. This product should only be applied on very dry places of your face and body. If you apply too much of this product, you're gonna end up looking very oily! I highly recommend this everyone who has dry skin, and has psoriasis! I'm going to repurchase this product from now on.

Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Lanolin, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Alcohol, Beeswax (Cera Flava), Glyceryl Linoleate, Hydrolyzed Beeswax, Fragrance (Parfum)*, Viola Tricolor (Pansy) Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Chamomilla Recutita Matricaria (Chamomile) Flower Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Cholesterol, Limonene*, Linalool*, Geraniol*, Citral*, Coumarin*.
* from natural essential oils

Pros: Hydrating on skin, little goes a long way, natural ingredients, not tested on animals

Cons: Always sold out! Kinda hard to find

Price: $2.67

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments