Weekend Haul! ♪ヽ( ⌒o⌒)人(⌒-⌒ )v ♪

5:28:00 PM

Yesterday I went to my local Korean store and did a mini shopping spree. What I really love about the store is that not only do they sell Korean food, but beauty products, and cute knick-knacks. I've been going to that place since early 2011! 

Here's all the stuff that I got:

Purederm and Vanedo Beauty Friends Sheet Face Masks

Mobile Phone Charm - Korean girl wearing a Hanbok

Korean Rice Cookies

Ramune Carbonated Soft Drink - Plum Flavor

Pocky - Chocolate, and Strawberry Flavor

The cookies were sooo good! Gonna get more of those in the future!

My Ramune drink fizzing out - the marble inside looks cool in this pic

This is my favorite Pocky flavor

These 3 Korean masks were highly recommended to me from one of the staffs who worked there:

Vanedo Beauty Friends Collagen Essence Mask

Purederm Pearl Essence Mask

Purederm Vitamin Essence Mask

I'm very very very happy~ *(*´∀`*)☆

Edit: Sorry my photos look so crappy in this post! m(____)m
My camera can take better photos outdoors than indoors.

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments