The doll with so many problems!

9:11:00 AM

 A couple of months ago, I got myself a doll. Out of all the Japanese dolls that were in the store, she stood out the most. I always wanted one. Now I finally got my very own! A couple of days later after purchasing her, that's when I started having problems w/ this beauty.

The first problem was her hat. Then her hair. 

My stuff to fix her up!

The glue on her bow wasn't strong enough, I had to re-attach it again

Her fan had to be re-glued to her hand and one of her fingers that broke off

All done! *Whew!*

It took me almost an hour to completely fix her. I tried to take my time so I don't screw up! >.<

I plan to purchase more Japanese dolls in the future, cheap and expensive types. I started doll collecting since I was 7 years old. Due to certain personal events that happen to my life, I had to give it up at a young age, and never really got back to it. Now that I have the money, and time, I can get back to doing it again! IDK why, but I really just love collecting dolls. о(ж>▽<)y ☆

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments