Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation - Warm Sand

9:47:00 AM

Ever since I got tan, I stopped using BB Creams for a while and started using this foundation:

My current foundation

The cap, crown emblem

I cleaned the wand so you guys can see what it really looks like

Creamy~

Foundation recently applied

Now the foundation has settle on my skin

I usually don't like cheap foundations, (I'm also more of a bb cream person) but this is really good product! For me, it does a full coverage on my face. I actually wore this at Metrocon - I was sweating and walking around the entire day, the foundation never melted, and I still looked flawless! It minimizes my pores, and hides some of my pimples. The smell - well it just smells like an ordinary foundation to me, not bad. Some people complain that this product makes them orange, so I recommend you guys to be careful what shade you're going to get. Also, I think it's better to use a primer w/ this for a really flawless face, and mix it w/ sunscreen if you don't wanna get burn.

Btw, I tried Rimmel's BB Cream - I wasn't impress. It was greasy on me, and dries quickly.

Ingredients: Aqua, Propylene glycol dicaprylate, Butylene Glycol, Coco-caprylate/Caprate, Glyceryl Stearate, Isostearic Acid, Lanolin alcohol, Triethanol amine, Talc, Cetyl Alcohol, Kaolin, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Steareth-21, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Cellulose gum, Xanthan Gum, Disodium EDTA, Steareth-2, Sorbic Acid, Propylene glycol laurate, Polysorbate 20, Sorbitan laurate, Witch Hazel, Laureth-4, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Methylparaben, Butylparaben, Ethylparaben, Propylparaben, Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Dicaprate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer

Pros: Cheap, matte finish, good coverage, wand is good for picking up foundation in the bottle

Cons: Can make your face orange, some ingredients are harsh on the face, no sunscreen

Price: USD $3.94

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments