How I clean my makeup brushes

6:52:00 PM

There are so many ways to clean makeup brushes with: Baby Shampoo, Hand Soap, Alcohol, provided brush cleaners from makeup brands, etc..... On this post, I wanted to show you guys how I clean mines :) I learn how to clean my makeup brushes from one of Michelle Phan's videos (She's a popular makeup guru on YouTube.) Except I made a few changes from her way of doing it.

My dirty EcoTools makeup brushes

Towel, Dish Soap, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Foam Plate, Plastic Spoon

Extra Virgin Olive Oil (green liquid) and Dish Soap (orange liquid)

Mix both of the ingredients!

Dip the dirty brush, grab a bit of the ingredients

Swish the brush in circular motion until all the dirt comes off

Rinse with warm water and squeeze out excessive water

Let the brushes air dry standing like this w/ a clean dry towel

All of my brushes are done!

So there you have it folks. After they're all dry, I keep them in a Ziploc bag so dust won't cling on to them. I've been doing this for almost 2 years now and my brushes haven't shown any signs of shedding! Nothing! Nada! Nope!

I also recommend you guys to try out EcoTools Brushes! Affordable, and soft!


You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments