Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion - ORIGINAL Packaging

11:40:00 AM

Hello! I'm here to do another beauty review, this time it's about my favorite eye primer:

 The eye primer in its box

 Discription on the back

 Beautiful design on both sides of the box

 Ain't I sexy lookin'? (๑・ω-)~♥”

 The handle, Arabic design (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

Crooked so it only targets the eyes, and not the face

Creamy! (◡‿◡✿)

I recently went to Nordstrom Rack yesterday, and I discovered that they're selling Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion for a cheaper price! Also, this product is the original packaging - the latest design is the squeezable tube. Any who, I usually buy my U.D.P.P. in Sephora for about USD $20.00. The one I got this time is only USD $8.49! SCORE!  ☆*:.。. o(≧▽≦)o .。.:*☆  I have tried Victoria's Secret, E.L.F., and Smashbox eye primers - all of them still gave me creases. :( This is really the best of the best eye primer I have ever used. The U.D.P.P. very blendable, and a little goes a long way. It's also not sticky, and runny. The pigment of my eyeshadow shows more, and no creasing at all through out the entire day. Regardless what I do! As of now, I'll continue to repurchase the U.D.P.P. until I can find something more "organic/natural" that has the same type of quality as this. I have sensitive skin, and so far no skin reaction (I've been repurchasing this product for over a year now), but I'm trying to be extra careful what I eat, and what I put on my body (A commitment I made this year!)

 Ingredients: Isododecane, Talc, Cyclopentasiloxane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Trihydroxystearin, Triethylhexanoin, Isopropyl Lanolate, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Dimethicone, PEG-40 Stearate, Propylene Carbonate, Phenoxyethanol, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Butylparaben, Methicone, Isobutylparaben
May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 (Iron Oxides), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) 

Pros: Cheap (The one I got), little goes a long way, beautiful design of the bottle, no experience of creasing 

Cons: Parabens (a preservative found in a lot of cosmetics, increase the risk of Breast Cancer)  (@ ̄Д ̄@;)

Price: USD $8.49




You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments