NYC Ultra Moist LipWear - Retro Red

2:12:00 PM

Pucker Up!  (*^3^)/~☆

The shade I got (❁´◡`❁)*✲゚*

Really Red!

Do I look good in red? (・_・ヾ

When I think of red lipstick, the first thing that comes in my mind are 1950's pin-up girls. I bought this lipstick out of curiosity. For 0.99 Cent, it was really worth it! (*^▽^*) I'm not really a lipstick person to be honest w/ ya. I usually go for lip glosses, and I prefer coral and pink shades on my lips. The lipstick glides on my lips like a charm! It reminds me of MAC Russian Red Lipstick, except this baby doesn't dry my lips. The quality of this lipstick is ridiculously amazing! The pigment of Retro Red shows off real well. The sucky part of this product: cheap packaging! The clear cap can easily break, so I got to be very careful caring this lipstick around. The lipstick has a weird smell. It's not too nasty, but not too pleasant at the same time. The lipstick isn't long wearing BUT I wasn't discourage at all with this product.

Ingredients: Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Lanolin Oil, Ozokerite, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Candelilla Cera (Candelilla Wax), Ceresin, PEG 4 Diheptanoate, Petrolatum, VP/Hexadecene Copolymer, Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Tridecyl Stearate, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax), Cera Microcristallina (Microcrystalline Wax), Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Silica, Beeswax (Cera Alba), Fragrance, Tridecyl Trimellitate, Benzyl Benzoate, PPG 2 Myristyl Ether Propionate, Propylparaben, Palmitic Acid, Stearic Acid, Stearyl Stearate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Tin Oxide, Geraniol, Water, May Contain (+/-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Mica, D&C Red 7 Calcium Lake (CI 15850), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake (CI45410), D&C Red 27 Aluminum Lake (CI 45410), D&C Red 6 Barium Lake (CI 15850), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), FD&C Blue 1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090)

Pros: Hydrating on lips, creamy, very pigmented, cheap

Cons: Cheap packaging

Price: USD $0.99

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments