Goodbye Chicken p(´⌒`。q)

6:07:00 PM

I LOVE chicken. Grilled, fried, oven baked, you name it, I'll eat it!

My love affair w/ chicken started in Jollibee. (Jollibee is a Filipino version of McDonald's) My mom ordered me the 1-Piece Chickenjoy w/ Spaghetti after my first day of Kindergarten. The rest was history.

My mom, taken in 1997 at a farm

Lord knows how many tantrums I've pulled on my poor mother when I don't get my fried chicken and spaghetti ever since she introduced me to them.

BUT.......

The time has finally come that I have to cut off my long term relationship with chicken. I feel like a part of me is dying. Like an ugly ending to a really good movie. It's like when there's a wedding and there's the expectation of tying the knot, but the bride was left alone on the altar. And I'm the groom who just ditched MY bride.

Why do I have to give up the future we could've had? WHY?! That's because............

I'm ALLERGIC to chicken. (´;ω;`)

Which means no more:

 Chicken Curry

 Chicken Trio

 Chicken Adobo

And Fried Chicken

My back and arms get really itchy on the same day I consume chicken. I knew I was allergic to chicken a long time ago, and I try to cut back on eating it too much, but my skin reaction has gotten worse. I have no choice but to really cut chicken off out of my life.

This is my last supper:

McDonald's Crispy Chicken & Bacon McWrap 

Just one last look 。゚(゚ノД`゚)゚。

This song keeps playing in my head:

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments