EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm - Medicated Tangerine

5:22:00 PM

My new lip balm. (^~^;)ゞ

Suppose to help you open/close the product

EOS letters on top of the lip balm

Helps keep the lip balm in circular shape!

The lip balm ╰( ´◔ ω ◔ `)╯

Lip balm on my lips (pardon my ugly skin)

This is the 3rd lip balm I've purchase from EOS - Evolution of Smooth. In the past I've tried Sweet Mint, and Honeysuckle Honeydew - both which I was very impress with. I finally empty my C.O. Bigelow Rose Salve No. 12, and I decide to turn back to EOS - more natural, and cheaper. This time I wanted something that would help my chappy lips even further. So I got Medicated Tangerine. The packaging is very cute, unlike other lip balms out there. The product hydrated my lips for a very long time. The downside is the smell. When I took a whiff of it -╭(๑¯д¯๑)╮Nauseating! It's not like Sweet Mint, or Honeysuckle - both smell so good, makes you almost wanna eat it lol. Medicated Tangerine smell like piss! Not fruity as I expect it to be. For the first time, I'm actually disappointed with EOS.

Ingredients:

Active ingredients: Phenol 0.5%. Inactive ingredients: Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Beeswax/Cera Alba (Cire D'abeille), Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Flavor (Aroma), Zinc Oxide, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract, Tocopherol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Euterpe Oleracea (Acai) Fruit Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Seed Oil, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Benzyl Benzoate*, Citral*, Geraniol*, Limonene*, Linalool*. *Component of Natural Flavor. 

Pros: Cute packaging, natural ingredients

Cons: The smell isn't that great compare to the other EOS lip balms.

Price: USD $2.98

 

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments