The Saem Snail Hand Cream - Cherry Blossom

6:46:00 PM

"Hello There!" Said Cherry Blossom Snail

I can't read it! o(╥﹏╥)o It's in Korean

The seal   \(^▽^@)ノ

The hand cream. White with a hint of pink

Hand cream on my hand (´∇ノ`*)ノ

Hand cream rub on my hand. Smells so good!

 This is my 2nd review from the 3 snail hand creams I got. My first review was Lily. Unlike Lily, the smell of Cherry blossom is pretty strong - IN A GOOD WAY! Very sweet! It also soften and smooth my hands the more I use this product. The snail hand cream gives a nice glow to my hands! I ALWAYS wash my hands before dipping my fingers on the cream so germs won't affect the product, and my sensitive skin. So far no breakouts! Out of the 3 snails, I love the smell of Cherry Blossom the most. o(〃^▽^〃)o

Ingredients: Vitamin B3, Lily Extract, Snail Mucin, Adenosine, Niacin

Pros: Alcohol-free, Mineral oil-free, Paraben-free, Lots of natural ingredients

Cons: Kinda expensive for a hand cream, I wish it came with a plastic spoon

Price: USD $8-15 (Online). I'm not sure how much my dad spend on my snails from Seoul, South Korea

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments