NYC Big Bold Plumping Lip Gloss - Pleasantly Plump Pink

11:19:00 AM

 The Lip Gloss (*^3^)/~☆


The Wand ∑(O_O;) It's HUGE!

Pretty Pink! (─‿‿─)

The gloss on my lips  (´ω`★)

I recently ran out of lip gloss 2 days ago so I decide to buy a new one. My last lip gloss was a Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick - Carina. I didn't felt like going to the mall, where I usually buy most of my makeup so I went to the nearest place from my apartment - CVS, a pharmacy here in the US.

I wasn't expecting so much out of a cheap lip gloss, but this was actually full of surprises. The wand is HUGE!!! I've NEVER seen a lip gloss wand this big in my entire life. I recommend you to wipe off a bit of the gloss out before applying it to your lips. The smell reminds me of plastic, BUT the scent isn't very strong, so I can deal with it. When I applied gloss on my lips, I got that tingling feeling from it (that I actually like from lip glosses hehehe.) What also amazed me about this product is that it wasn't sticky! After wearing the gloss for over 4 hours, it kept my lips hydrated, and still no sign of stickiness! Wow! This didn't actually plump my lips at all, but that's alright. As for the pigment of the gloss, it was so-so, I was hoping it would show more color, it looked more clear on my lips. I guess the shade that I chose just wasn't for me (that's just my opinion.)

Will I repurchase again?

YES! о(ж>▽<)y ☆ But this time I'll try the other shades!

Ingredients: Polybutene, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Paraffinum Liquidum (Mineral Oil) Huile Minerale, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Lanolin Oil, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Ethylhexyl Methoxcinnamate, Polyethylene, Castor Oil, Bis-Hydroxyethoxypropyl Dimethicone Esters, Fragrance, Silica, Tocopheryl Acetate, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Caprylyl Glycol, Pentaerythrityl Tetraisostearate, Ethyl Menthane Carboxamide, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Stearate Acid, C12-16 Alcohols, Hydroxycitronellal, Tin Oxide, Lecithin, BHT, Citronellol, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Benzyl Salicylate, Geraniol, Linalool, Butylene Glycol, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Limonene, Sodium Chondroitin Sulfate, Atelocollagen, Hexylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate, May Contain (+/-):, Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), FD&C Yellow No. 5 Aluminum Lake (CI 19140), FD&C Yellow No. 6 Aluminum Lake (CI 15985), FD&C Red No. 33 Barium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red No. 7 Calcium Lake (CI 15850), D&C Red No. 33 (CI 17200), FD&C Blue No. 1 Aluminum Lake (CI 42090)

Pros: Hydrating, not sticky, last for a long time on lips, cheap, little goes a long way

Cons: Did not plump lips, the pigment of the gloss didn't show so much, plastic smell

Price: USD $3.75

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments