Maybelline Color Show Nail Lacquer - Navy Narcissist

5:36:00 PM

Beautiful color, I love dark blue! ♥~(‘▽^人)

The official name for this nail polish

Finally color my nails 。(⌒∇⌒。)

Kinda sloppy application lol

I got this nail polish back in April. I realize that I haven't purchase any nail polishes for months. So I've made it a goal this year to buy more. About this nail polish - very beautiful color, when I got done applying this stuff on my left hand, it reminded me of those badass custom cars lol. I usually apply 2 coats to be sure it would stay for a while. This nail polish dries very quickly! I didn't apply a top coat. I wanted to know how long it will last. Sadly, the next day it was already showing signs of chipping. However, I don't have any regrets getting this still! ヾ(・ω・*)ノ

Ingredients: ETHYL ACETATEBUTYL ACETATEALCOHOL DENAT.NITROCELLULOSEISOPROPYL ALCOHOLSUCROSE ACETATE ISOBUTYRATEETHYL TOSYLAMIDECAMPHORSTEARALKONIUM HECTORITEDIACETONE ALCOHOLCOLOPHONIUM / ROSIN / COLOPHANECITRIC ACIDDIMETHICONEPHOSPHORIC ACID[+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIRCI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDECI 77120 / BARIUM SULFATECI 77266 / BLACK 2CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKECI 15850 / RED 6 LAKECI 15850 / RED 7 LAKECI 77000 / ALUMINUM POWDER]
 
Pros: Beautiful shade, dries quickly, cheap
 
Cons: Chips easily, kinda hard to remove nail polish

Price: USD $2.97

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments