Check these sites out! (´ ▽`).。o♡

1:28:00 PM

 *Click on the images to check out the sites*

www.tofucute.com

 www.yesstyle.com

www.modes4u.com

 www.prettyandcute.com

Whenever I want to buy something Japanese or Korean in the Philippines, I just go to my local malls. I have full access to places like Saizen (Daiso), Etude House, Clipper Giftshops, CNA Korean Fancy Shop, 168 Mall, and so on. Another reason why I wanna go home soon besides school! Ha!

BUT.......since I'm still here in the US, I have no choice but to buy stuff online or travel extremely far. 

。・゚゚・(>д<)・゚゚・。 *cries*

If I want to buy BB Creams, Masks, Magazines, etc. I have to drive 4-5 hours!!! 

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ Grrrrrr!!!

So that's why I wanted to share some of these sites to ya, to help out those who live very far away and want access to Asian stuff! I really hope these sites that I've provided will help you guys further w/ your online shopping experience!

Once I'm back in the Philippines, a couple of months from now, I'll also do a post where you could buy kawaii stuff if you ever decide visit my country.  (⌒▽⌒)☆

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments