Kat Von D True Romance Eyeshadow Palette - Starstruck

2:07:00 PM

The box, very attractive!  \(* 0 *)/

Front cover of the palette

Mirror and eyeshadow (●⌒∇⌒●)

Left to Right, Top Row: Fallen, Unrequited
Left to Right, Bottom Row: Pagan Poetry, Hermit

Swatches: Fallen, Unrequited, Pagan Poetry, Hermit ∑(O_O;)

I got this palette 2 weeks before Christmas (2012). There were 3 other eyeshadow palettes from Kat Von D, but I found Starstruck the most attractive one. These eyeshadows are very pigmented! From the palette to my eyes, they're true to their color. Out of all the eyeshadows, I love Hermit the most! It's hard for me to find a red eyeshadow that's this pigmented. I use Fallen (deep bronze) and Unrequited (yellow gold) for day time look, Pagan Poetry (warm chocolate) and Hermit (wine red) for an awesome night out with my girls. Other days, I mix it up! (◡‿◡✿)

Ingredients: Mica, talc, octydodecyl stearoyl stearate, zinc stearate, dimethicone, lauroyl lysine, silica, gylceryl caprylate, phenoxyethanol, triethoxcaprylylsilane, methicone, potassium sorbate, rosa canina flower extract, carthamus tinctorius (safflower) seed oil. May contain +/-: iron oxides, titanium dioxide, ulatramarines, carmine, ferrocyanide, bismuth oxychlorine, manganese voilet, blue 1 lake, ferric ferrocyanide, chromium oxide greens

Pros: Very pigmented eyeshadows, beautiful palette and box design, comes with a mirror

Cons: Quite pricy for just 4 eyeshadows

Price: USD $15. 95

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments