Darkstalkers (Video Game)

4:30:00 PM

I LOVE LOVE LOVE DARKSTALKERS!

This game dates back in 1994, in a time where there was NO YouTube, iPhones, and MTV actually played mostly music!

Yeah I'm that f*cking old. lol

Before I knew anything about Darkstalkers, I was obsess with Street Fighter - CHUN-LI FTW! Any who, I was sorta late discovering Darkstalkers. I found out from one of my friends back in elementary school that this game was under Capcom - the same ones who created Street Fighter, so I was like, "Hmmm....I should rent the game if it's available." And I did. I regret nothing. That was in 1996 or 97. (。・`ω´・。) Now I miss my PS 1. *sheds a tear*

And that's how I fell in love more with Darkstalkers than Street Fighter.

 Night Warriors: Darkstalkers' Revenge
Song: Trouble Man - Eikichi Yazawa

A few years later, I discovered that it also had its own Anime! HECK YES. There was also an American Version of Darkstalkers but I wasn't impress with it.

Darkstalkers Resurrection

Just a couple of months ago, Capcom released Darkstalkers Resurrection. As much as I love the 2D version, I was hoping they were gonna release it in 3D, like how they did with Street Fighter. Sadly they didn't BUT it's better than nothing!

 
Felicia VS Morrigan 

Felicia is my favorite character! 2nd would have to be Sasquatch.


MEOW!!!

SO WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE VIDEO GAME?
  


You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments