BASS Brushes Facial Cleansing Brush

4:04:00 PM

 My facial cleansing brush! (⌒▽⌒)

 100% Bamboo. Good for the environment!

 The Brush (〃 ̄д ̄)八( ̄д ̄〃)

 The back of the brush. Cool design

 The bristles. Super soft (ノ*゜▽゜*)

The bristles are very durable

I've been hearing the rave about using facial brushes and I finally decided to join the bandwagon. I didn't wanna buy those fancy ones that cost over hundreds of dollars because I think it's a waste of money (unless the product is really the best of the best! Then I'll throw in the big bucks.) Also, I'm not a big fan of the electric ones, just not my thing. After doing lots of research online, I came across this brand - BASS Brushes. I purchase my brush at Whole Foods (grocery store that sells pure organic stuff.) I really love it! The bristles are super smooth, and so far no signs of falling out. I've had mines for about a week. I use it everyday, 2 times in a day. My skin has also improved ever since I've used this product. Another great thing about this product - it's made of BAMBOO! Bamboo is a great alternative from regular wood. Why? It's extremely durable, and saves more trees from deforestation.

Pros: Soft bristles, durable, cheap, portable - can take it anywhere
 
Cons: Some of the bristles aren't even, I had to trim it

Price: USD $7.99

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments