Aveeno Smart Essentials Daily Nourishing Moisturizer SPF 30

1:37:00 PM

The box and bottle

Expiration dates

Pump of the bottle

The moisturizer

The moisturizer rub on my hand

(I started using this product on February 15, and finish it on March 23. )

Growing up, I never usually use anything to protect my skin, and I wasn't really into makeup until I got older. So far it has done a great job protecting my skin from the harsh sun. I love how it's easy to pump out the moisturizer from the bottle, compare to other products I've used in the past w/ pumps, usually gives me a hard time lol (ex: my old BB cream). I have to reapply every 3-4 hours. I put the moisturizer on my face and neck, then wait for a minute to fully absorb on my skin before applying makeup. I'm not gonna repurchase.

Ingredients: 
 Active: Avobenzone 3%, Homosalate 12%, Octisalate 5%, Octocrylene 17%, Oxybenzone 3% Inactive: Water, Octyldodecyl Neopentanoate, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Cetyl Alcohol, Candelilla/Jojoba/Rice Bran Polyglyceryl-3 Esters, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Phenoxyethanol, Silica, Glyceryl Stearate, Hydrolyzed Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Fragrance, Chlorphenesin, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Pca, Urea, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Cetearyl Alcohol, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Artemisia Abrotanum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Disodium Edta, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Ethylhexylglycerin, Caesalpinia Spinosa Gum, Polyquaternium-51, Trehalose, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tocopherol, Sodium Hydroxide, Citirc Acid.

Pros: Hydrating, dries fast, easy to pump out product

Cons:  Constant reapplying

Price: USD $14.56

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments