The Saem Snail Hand Cream - Lily

4:03:00 PM


Hehehehe~

 Tightly closed

 I can't read it! o(╥﹏╥)o It's in Korean

Tada! Open and ready to use!

Hand Cream on my left hand

Cream complete rub on my hand

This is one of the snail hand creams I got as a gift from my dad during his trip to Seoul, South Korea. The other hand creams are Cherry Blossom and Freesia - which I'll review in the future. Any who, I LOVE the scent! I'm not really into hand creams but now I am because of this! I did some research online about the ingredients (thanks to this blog: Hope In A Blog for the most part, and YESSTYLE). 100% natural! I have sensitive skin so this product is perfect for my hands. I usually apply this cream after a squeaky clean shower before going to bed. I'll definitely repurchase in the future!

Ingredients: Vitamin B3, Lily Extract, Snail Mucin, Adenosine, Niacin

Pros: Alcohol-free, Mineral oil-free, Paraben-free, Lots of natural ingredients

Cons: Kinda expensive for a hand cream, but that's about it.

Price: USD $8-15 (Online). I'm not sure how much my dad spend on my snails from Seoul, South Korea

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments