Burt's Bees Mango & Orange Energizing Body Bar

9:10:00 PM

The soap carton (`・ω・´)”

Soap Bar (Smells sooo good!) (〜 ̄▽ ̄)〜

A bee on the bar (⌒▽⌒ゞ

Burt's Bees is the most natural brand (that I know so far) that you can easily purchase anywhere at your local grocery store (in America that is). I've been using, and repurchasing this soap for 2-3 months now. It smells so good! In the past, I usually use cheap soap bars which leaves white residue on my skin (ewww). So far I haven't had the same issues w/ this product. My skin feels so soft, and smooth thanks to the exfoliating scrubbing beads on the soap! The bar is thick, which will last for a long time. There's also orange chunks on the bar which reminds me of Lush Soap Bars! Every time I take a shower, the bar becomes very creamy when it gets wet. So I have to be careful not to leave it somewhere too damp after using it because if I do, it starts to get sticky on that certain place, and also cracks. (´⊙ω⊙`) ! One time I left it on the back corner edge of my bath tub, and it was so hard to remove the soap that I actually had to use 2 of my hands to pull it out. LOL

ヽ`、ヽ`ヽ(* ̄o ̄*)>ヽ`、ヽ`

  Ingredients: sodium rapeseedate, aqua (water, eau), sodium cocoate, glycerin, parfum (fragrance), glycine soja (soybean) oil, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, mangifera indica (mango) fruit extract, theobroma cacao (cocoa) seed butter, vanilla planifolia seed, citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) peel oil, citrus nobilis (mandarin orange) peel oil, beta-carotene, sodium citrate, CI 77491 (iron oxides), CI 77891 (titanium dioxide), limonene

Pros: Natural ingredents, smells good, scrubbing beads, thick bar, 

Cons: It can get sticky to certain places if not placed somewhere dry after using

Price: USD $5.00

You Might Also Like

0 ♥ Comments